Julius Malema is due to appear in the Equity Court today. Its about time someone shuts him up. But if we’re honest, nothing will come of it. After all, if the ANC found his comments unacceptable, they would have tightened his lips a long time ago. Unfortunately, the village idiot is still given a platform in our country. Here’s some BS from the man himself.
1. “Where are the white South Africans to welcome Caster? If it was rugby, they would be here.”
2. “Helen Zille is a political toddler”.
3. “The floods were a natural disaster. Let’s not blame natural disasters on anyone,”
4. “We want a future where people compete about how many degrees one has; that is why this week we are going to give Shilowa’s son the bursary.”
5. “I only debate with serious political youth formations, not a group of the racist Helen Zille’s garden boys.”
6. “We’ve got a minister who’s spending too much time using an American accent without assisting our people. Let the minister use that fake accent to address our problems and not behave like a spoilt minister.”
7. “When a woman didn’t enjoy it, she leaves early in the morning. Those who had a nice time will wait until the sun comes out, request breakfast and ask for taxi money. In the morning, that lady requested breakfast and taxi money. You can’t ask for money from somebody who raped you.”
8. “We are the elite that has been deliberately produced by the ANC as part of its policy to close the gap between blacks and whites in this country. It was the ANC that made it possible that, as part of that elite, some of us are now able to live in the suburbs,”
9. “It is a fact that Mbhazima Shilowa is an irresponsible parent and his profession is that of security guard”
10. “We are prepared to die for Zuma. We are prepared to take up arms and kill for Zuma.”